Monday, July 27, 2009

Cowabunga!


Today was a fishing day in world of warcraft. I didn't have luck in all my endevors today, but I did get the achievment The Coin Master, which I have put off way too long. I also tried to fish for Mr. Pinchy for about an hour, got nothing. I did both fishing dailies and didn't get any pets, and I fished in the sewers and didn't get the sewer rat. Oh well, I will keep trying.

Although when roaming the Dalaran Sewers today I found a cute refrence to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
I enjoy finding things like this through out the game. Some are very obvious, but like this one, it takes a second glance and you go "oh! I get it." Who knows how many times I have passed this scene and just didn't think anything about it.

In other wow news, my husband and I made two lowbies together. He made a paladin, and I made a mage. I have always wanted a mage, but I find that I always died quite easily. Now that we are lvling up together I have a protector! Currently we are only lvl 9, but I hope to play more tonight when he gets home from work.


No comments: