Thursday, August 20, 2009

Past Week

This past week has been very frustrating. First off we had our accounts hacked, so we didn't play wow for a while. Then, our Internet was down for days. I just about went crazy!..or maybe I did, I dunno. lol During that time we didn't have much we wanted to do, and I never thought I would see the day, but David and I went to bed at 10:30 because we WANTED to. Usually the only time we would ever consider that is if we had to get up early the next day. But we were so bored we just went to bed. lol But I think we were asleep for about an hour on the couch, so we actually went to bed about 9:30.

Also, last weekend we visited David's parents and later on his brother and his new bride. :) They seem to be adjusting well. I figured they would, they have been together for years and I don't think it will be that big of a challenge for them. They also have 4 kitties in their house. They were so sweet and very friendly. Just as all young cats are they were very lively and we were watching a scary movie that night in the dark..and I jumped a few times because the cats were doing acrobatics in the air in front of me while I was into the movie. lol I guess I got some extra thrills. But it was good for David and I to get out of the house and be with friends, especially since we were feeling down about losing the baby.

I made a little memento to remember the baby. It has the poem I posted earlier with baby foot prints and hand prints all around it with a picture of an ultrasound at the bottom. I framed it and put it where I can see. I think it's just my way of grieving. I wanted to do something.

I went to the doctor yesterday and I'm scheduled for a D&C Tuesday. I'm nervous about that. It's an outpatient surgery, but my doctor says there is a very small chance I could have scar tissue in my womb after that, and it may make it harder to get pregnant. Like I need any more obstacles. I was looking up on the Internet about PCOS the condition I have that makes it hard for me to conceive, and it said that 48% of pregnancies end in miscarriage. I don't like those odds. So if I take that number in a literal sense, maybe my next pregnancy won't end in miscarriage. But I know I shouldn't.


No comments: