Tuesday, August 4, 2009

WoW Woes

It's sooo awful. I wanna play wow tonight, but my stupid computer is still broken. The part doesn't come in until Friday. I would love to get on and do some of the new stuff, but I don't see that happening. I will probablly get on when the servers come back up to see my druid with her new fur colors, but instancing seems out of the picture.

David is also wanting to play his lowbie paladin he made with me but since all I can do is play on his laptop, it kinda sucks. The graphics are horrible, and just walking around the environment flickers around me. It's annoying. That's just in the beginner areas, imagine if I tried to go to dalaran with that. lol

I still have my concerns when it comes to raiding. I've still read the forums and it seems that we are going in a direction of more hardcore raiding, and most people are wanting it. I'm not really wanting it. I just want to have fun in the raid and listen to people be silly. I do however hate the multiple afk's, but I suppose that is something you must learn to deal with. Sure, I like it when we get something new down, but if it means everyone is tight lipped the whole time, it doesn't seem worth it to me. I will admit, I hate banging my head on new content, I'm just not cut out to be a raider really. So when we go into something new and we die more than 3 times, I'm ready to call it. lol

These are all just my normal rants I suppose, and I know not much can be done about them. I'm not asking anything to change, I just like to let off steam on this blog. lol I'm not really on a lot to know how the raids are going right now. /sigh It's kinda disappointing because I know I'm not getting any points and when I do go anything that drops I could be out bid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We Love you guys!