Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update

Lunas got to go to Ulduar, and had a blast! We got the first boss down, and didn't have any luck on the others. But, that's ok. I had a lot of fun, even if I died a lot. lol Flame Levithan went down after 2 tries, and that's pretty darn good! I earned the achievement Take Out Those Turrents, and I love getting achievements. 

There are a few things I'd like to get off of the first boss: Energy Siphon, Combustion Bracers (Yum, hit rating!), and Lifespark Visage. The helm is pretty awesome, it has haste rating, a blue socket and a meta socket. My current helm has hit rating, but I think I would sacrafice it for this helm. lol The only problem with the Lifespark is it looks like a rogue mask. 


**Baby Update!** I went to the doctor today for my consultation, and I left feeling pretty bummed. He told us that IVF costs on average $9,000. He told us to check with our insurance provider to see what medications they would cover. Well, in the process of doing that, we discover we have a $12,000 life time infertility insurance coverage. My spirits soared! My husband has to check with his company tomorrow to make 100% for certain, but I am so excited. From start to finish the IVF process takes about six weeks, so with any luck I will be able to report that I will be having my own little 'cub' as Therigwin put it. :)

No comments: