Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dreaming of a Helm

This is what Lunas could look like with full T8 gear. I'm not that impressed. The only thing I do like about it is the helm, I really like the moon.  Lunas comes from the word Luna which means moon, so I think the helm fits her. Those shoulders on the other hand, well it looks like she's growing oranges...weird.
But what I wouldn't give if Lunas just had an epic helm. I am in full epics, except for her helm. I've seen some drop in Nax and wouldn't you know it I'd have to lose those rolls? I even tied with a pug for the highest roll, and then I lost the re-roll. If my vent had accidentally been on during that it wouldn't have been pretty. I was beating my desk and grumbling very loudly. My husband just said 'I'm sorry honey.' That was very little comfort, but at least I know he cares. :)
My husband is my best friend, but when it comes to world of warcraft, I like to compete. Unfortunately I always lose. He is a very laid back kind of guy and doesn't even care where he is on the damage meter, but maybe he's so laid back because he is always number one? I know certain classes are just going to do more damage than others, but it's just the way I am. He has a Death Knight and he is currently the best geared person in our guild. This happened because he got 6 upgrades in one week. Like I wasn't having a hard enough time beating him. lol But I try not to let it get to me to much, I do have to live with him. :) 
Before I finish with this post I'd just like to rant about something that happened to a friend of mine in game. He has been trying to get the spirit beast for 72 days, and a druid came down and killed it while he was in the process of taming it. His name is Scratchh from the guild Ultimatum on the server Eldre'thalas. This is a horrible thing to do to someone. It wasn't even an opposing faction, it was an alliance. Why are some people so inconsiderate? My guild mate even contacted the Ultimatum guild master and he was unconcerned. In my opinion they must not care what type of people join their guild. Shouldn't you care about your reputation? 

1 comment:

Therigwin said...

Welcome to Blogging Lunas....

And can I get an Orange Please?

:-)