Monday, March 30, 2009

This week I've been pretty busy. Saturday my husband and I purchased a wii fit. I must say I am loving it! Yes, it told me I'm fat..ok obese. *blushes* I'm so embarassed! But using the wii fit is a step in the right direction, right? My goal is to work out at least 30 min a day, and so far I've done that plus more. I've been working out for about an hour these past few days, and my legs and sides are very sore. lol My favorite exercise is Advanced step, it reminds me of a simplified Dance Dance Revolution, which I love to play. I aslo enjoy the boxing game, which I just opened up.
 


I also got a new book this weekend it's called A Lion Among Men, it's volume three of Wicked. So far it's pretty good. It reveals more about the 'cowardly Lion' and a crone named Yackle. I've ready Wicked and Son of a Witch, and Wicked was my favorite. It tells the story of the Wizard of Oz from the witches (Elphaba Thropp) point of view. One day I'd like to see Wicked on Broadway. :) Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to go there. 

No comments: